The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Out of context

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 1 Jun 2011 17:33
Slightly off topic as well but many years ago in the old town square in sleepy Newbury-(long before it was dragged screaming into the 21C as Vodafonetown) there was a public carpark. This had the usual large P sign, affixed just below (on the same pole) was a pointer sign which read "Public conveniences".
Always made my dad laugh.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#12 | Posted: 1 Jun 2011 17:56
Not forgetting of course the infamous hospital sign...

Family Planning Clinic

Please Use Rear Entrance...

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 1 Jun 2011 21:14
Also "SLOW PEDESTRIANS HUMP IN ROAD" (from South Shields). Well, these sand dancers...

I confess I got the bird sign slightly wrong: AVOID DISTURBING BIRDS (not you, madam).

Back to spanking double entendre: on English TV football programmes this season we had (because of a close race to avoid relegation from the top flight) both "And now for the bottom, where it's very tight," and "Let's look at the impact on the bottom."

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#14 | Posted: 3 Jun 2011 06:42
My daughter had an outpatient appointment at the Hospital. She saw a delightful young female doctor whom we were all very impressed by. I couldn't quite catch her name when she introduced herself, so whilst my daughter was having her blood test I asked hubby if he'd heard her name. He replied that he hadn't but it would be written on the prescription that my daughter had been given. I pulled out the script and written in the top right hand corner in typical Drs prescription scrawly writing all in block capitals was 'S PANK' .... My husband saw the funny side of this and said to me in a loud voice "hahaha Spank!" of course I giggled and blushed and attracted strange looks from passing nurses and patients within earshot. Later we figured that the 'N' was probably a badly written 'R'...but it gave us all a good laugh!

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 4
DianaMiller, donaldo, Donn, gerard, Gulliver, Hotspur, hydegreen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9