LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Out of context

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
pierced8x
Female Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 31 May 2011 14:53
Last weekend, preparing for a roadtrip, my husband came out of the store with a bag full of snacks. Not wanting to alert our 4-year old as to its contents, he said he bought beef jerkey, pringles and S&M.
??
Well, S is skittles and M is M&Ms.
We had a pretty good chuckle. --and quite a roadtrip!

Yesterday our friend said she couldn't go pick up pizza because her tank was on empty. Our other friend piped in, "I'll go. I've got gas."

Today I'm surfing for recipes (and found some great slow cooker ones)
[url=http://crockpot365.blogspot.com][/url]
But when the recipe says to put a whole chicken into the CP, I'm guessing it's not corporal punishment.
Poor chicken. Hasn't she already paid the ultimate price??

Just wondering if anyone else gets a good laugh when they see something taken out of context?

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 31 May 2011 18:11
pierced8x:
Just wondering if anyone else gets a good laugh when they see something taken out of context?

I've been getting regular jolts from NASA-TV for the last couple weeks. One of the astronauts up in the space shuttle is nicknamed "spanky".

Guy

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 31 May 2011 19:25
I've heard the S&M one before - designed as a slightly naughty party snack.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 31 May 2011 20:46
Of course, the leading providers of spankwear and spankware in the U.K. disgise themselves very slightly by adopting the name "M&S".

Slightly off-message: I saw this sigh years ago at a nature reserve in North-east England (Co.Durham): "BEWARE OF DISTURBING BIRDS". Sounds like good advice: if I come across a disturbing bird, I'll run.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 31 May 2011 23:43
I thought the expressions were "choking the chicken" and "spanking the monkey" . . .

SNM
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 1 Jun 2011 03:37
Back in college, there was a girl I was flirting with. Anyway, I asked her if she did any activities, and she said she was on the paddling team.

Now, it took me all of 0.05 seconds to figure out that she was talking about boat-rowing. But for that 0.05 seconds, I must have had the strangest expression on my face that she had ever seen. This girl had quite a magnificent rear end, you see, and was also tall and muscular; it was very easy to imagine her playing either role on a "paddling team."

We never got past our first date, sadly. But the concept of an intramural paddling team has been with me ever since.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 1 Jun 2011 13:25
There used to be a small chain of pharmacies in Southern England called Savory and Moore; alwys referred to as S&M within the company, and their logo was S&M. They sold an excellent range of brushes.
We once met a family on holiday, the mother used to refer to anything not very good as "wanky". She didn't know what it meant-when my wife told her she was very embarrassed.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 1 Jun 2011 15:11
The reference to a "paddling team" brings to mind the old song "Paddling Madeline Home" with such verses as " I hug her and kiss her and paddle some more." Yeah, its about canoeing, but oh so suggestive.
Remember they used to do it on the old "Sing Along With Mitch" (Mitch Miller) show. Anyone else here old enough to remember when that was on TV?

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 1 Jun 2011 15:35
American Apparel - whose site in itself is a fine treasure-trove of pics of cute-bottomed girls - offer a line of merchandise they call 'Over-the-Knee Socks'. No, really....

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 1 Jun 2011 17:19
barretthunter:
"BEWARE OF DISTURBING BIRDS". Sounds like good advice: if I come across a disturbing bird, I'll run.

Slightly off topic still, but the boarding school Swishswitch and I attended had a sign on the long driveway that read: DEAD SLOW CHILDREN CROSSING (without any punctuation).
Either way you read 'slow', not a good advert for the school ...
Mind you, never did me any harm ...

(Cuckoo! Cuckoo!)

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 14
sammyb2, Wildrose
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9