Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 29 May 2011 13:52
PinkAngel:
Nope, you are def in the best possible company me thinks

But that's only if you consider the likes of Erwin, me, and yes, even twisted8 excellent company.

edb
Male Author

Spain
#12 | Posted: 29 May 2011 14:06
Thanks PinkAngel, can you send your monthly invoice to the 'Research Institute for the Treatment of Degenerative Gluteus Maximi Fixation'.

PS: My nurse has told me twisted8 is also a patient, but I haven't seen him because they tell me his condition is so acute that they are holding him in isolation as a precautionary measure!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 29 May 2011 14:10
edb:
My nurse has told me twisted8 is also a patient, but I haven't seen him because they tell me his condition is so acute that they are holding him in isolation as a precautionary measure!

So long as he has a bevy of callipygian nurses in attendance, I don't think he'll mind.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 30 May 2011 04:59
* i have to have this note smuggled out of the ward*
Poor edb. I heard from the chief callipygian that he has relapsed after seeing all those Surf Ware girls. I tried to warn you all that such material was dangerous. Oh well. Back to using the night nurse for target practice. Grin!

SNM
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 30 May 2011 06:16
edb:
I do hope so, as I was rather worried I was the only poor devil suffering from this complaint. It's good to know I'm not alone!

Hahahahahahahaha.

Hardly.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 8
Garryl, Kin37, ogard, snowyowl779, timmytim
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9