LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spankable Bums

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 28 May 2011 09:46
For those of us who like beautiful spankable female bums check out the Reef Surfwear girls. Just type "Reef girls" into your browser and you will find many sites with photos and videos of some of the most perfect bubble butts that you will ever see.

Erwin
Male Member

Germany
#2 | Posted: 28 May 2011 12:12
Thanks, found one nice picture -Marcella- that's now my desktop-background.
The other.........., taste is different .

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 29 May 2011 01:55
God's tiptopper! Don't let edb see this thread! Grin!

edb
Male Author

Spain
#4 | Posted: 29 May 2011 12:01
Too late! Phew, what a sight!!!!

I'm now debating whether I need a glass of whisky or a blood pressure tablet. Mmmm .... just to be on the safe side I think I'll take both!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 29 May 2011 12:08
edb:
I'm now debating whether I need a glass of whisky or a blood pressure tablet. Mmmm .... just to be on the safe side I think I'll take both!

As site medic, I can offer you an nice double Glenfiddich, a Ramipril or an Atenolol as needed My fees are pretty reasonable too

I did look at the pics and, as a girl, I have to say I prefer the more curvy girls in the pics! I find the bottoms in the very skinny ones look quite weird, sort of as if they have been stuck on as an afterthought...

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 29 May 2011 12:36
PinkAngel:
I did look at the pics and, as a girl, I have to say I prefer the more curvy girls in the pics! I find the bottoms in the very skinny ones look quite weird,

As much as it pains me to do so, I agree with Pink -well, except the 'as a girl' part. The skinnier ones do nothing for me, although unfortunately there do seem to be a preponderance of them. There are, however, a couple with nice butts.

edb
Male Author

Spain
#7 | Posted: 29 May 2011 13:25
Thanks PinkAngel, I'll take the Glenfiddich and the tablets. How much do I owe you?

PS: It's only the curvaceous derrieres that affect me in this way; I can't imagine why!!

PinkAngel

Scotland
#8 | Posted: 29 May 2011 13:27
edb:
Thanks PinkAngel, I'll take the Glenfiddich and the tablets. How much do I owe you?

I will send you a monthly bill, payable on receipt

edb:
PS: It's only the curvaceous derrieres that affect me in this way; I can't imagine why!!

Ahh well, this is a common affliction, I suspect you are not alone

edb
Male Author

Spain
#9 | Posted: 29 May 2011 13:38
PinkAngel:
I will send you a monthly bill, payable on receipt

Do you accept Visa?

PinkAngel:
Ahh well, this is a common affliction, I suspect you are not alone

I do hope so, as I was rather worried I was the only poor devil suffering from this complaint. It's good to know I'm not alone!

PinkAngel

Scotland
#10 | Posted: 29 May 2011 13:45
edb:
Do you accept Visa?

Oh yes!! Or booze, crisps, chocolate...

edb:
It's good to know I'm not alone!

Nope, you are def in the best possible company me thinks

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 7
ahowell208, geromino17, Heaton, Jessikar123, john4, MrHomewood, papabear, Pembridge06, Rfothergill, tiger123
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9