library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Any help really appreciated

ashesandwine
Female Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 15 May 2011 04:30
I was a tart earlier and because my account went over the daily limit earlier on the amount of stories I could read in a 24 hour period, I decided to try and make another account and it backfired on me and now my account is suspended. I really realize it was a stupid and foolish thing to do and I'm regretting now because I really enjoy reading stories from this site and feel that now I've messed up any chances of me being able to read stories on here anymore. I'm just wondering, is there anyway to get my account back up and running or am I forever suspended from this site? Again, I do apologize for my stupid actions regarding making another account. Just hoping I can have another chance at this place. Thanks in advance for any help.

ashesandwine
Female Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 15 May 2011 06:26
Oh, I've commented on some stories but most likely didn't do enough commenting as I probably should have which is definitely my own fault

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 15 May 2011 07:15
The 25 : 1 ratio of reads to comments is fairly generous. I'm around 7:1 and 6:1, and that includes reading my own stories without commenting on them.

That said, I expect that this thread will be deleted when this issue is resolved so there's no use in going into detail over why commenting is good. But it is a good thing - it's the only payment that we authors get. The only sign that we aren't just posting stories into a formless void where no one sees or appreciates them.

Goodgulf

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 15 May 2011 14:29
Its called asking Februs's forgiveness via a pop-up to him and asking for re-instatement with promises to behave. It is his choice but I find he is a fair fellow and may or may not decide in your favour. If you cannot do pop-up try emailing instead. We all do dumb things at times and its good you admit it was a dumb thing to do, but it is up to Februs, most likely in discussion with Flopsy Bunny, but all you can do is ask. Good luck

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 15 May 2011 14:40
Sounds like a classic case for a sound spanking and a session in the Norty Corner....

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 15 May 2011 15:27
ashesandwine:
Oh, I've commented on some stories but most likely didn't do enough commenting as I probably should have which is definitely my own fault

"Likely didn't do enough commenting," that's presumably quite an understatement--because IIRC an 'acceptable' amount of commenting on stories read is one comment for every 500 stories, isn't it?

I'm rather 'low-tech,' so I don't understand how you can post to this forum without being a current member of the Library, apparently there are different criteria for posting and for accessing stories to read.

Someone could certainly write a story based on what several others have suggested about your situation, the classic spanking-oriented theme being of a person committing a fairly minor offense but then earning him/herself additional strict retribution by dishonestly trying to evade his/her consequences for the first offense.

I'm thinking that Richard Nixon could relate personally to those circumstances, but of course he's no longer with us in this mortal vale of existence.

Trying to outsmart Februs techwise, that was definitely a bad idea... --C.K.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 15 May 2011 19:22
canadianspankee:
If you cannot do pop-up try emailing instead.

She had already sent an email to us 30 mins before the forum post was made but since it was sent at around 4am (UK time) needs to be patient and give us a chance to respond.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
betula, Jason132, Ree, Smoke99, Spankking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9