library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Was wandering about some help with finding a specific type of story, & if request are ok?

frost977
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 31 Jan 2011 23:17
posted here since it didn't seem to fit the other forums.

even with the search engine i only found a few.

I have had a very hard time finding the kind of story that i really enjoy, reading. NC F/m or F+/m (sometimes F/f) where the M is from 10 to 19 , only Females as spankers or just enjoying the show age 10 to 40 ( no other male except for the one being spanked) and where the females are enjoying it,

(for example , a step-mother spanks her 12 year old step son for even the slightest thing, not to correct behavior, its just an excuse, but because she enjoys the sight of the boys bare bottom over her knee and getting to slap and play with his cheeks for as long as she wants she always uses her hand because pain is not the main goal. embarrassment is more of a goal. ) the primary reason is always the enjoyment of the Females. revenge, discipline, etc are always secondary

maybe a 14 year old boy gets stuck some how and his 16 year old step sister and her friends desire to take advantage of the situation and make the boys bottom the afternoons entertainment.

(like some of the drawings of ron wilson)

that is not told from the point of view of the Male as most seem to be, but told from the point of view of one of the females only. (this is the hardest part as most stories seem to be from his POV)

any sexual contact would be fondling by the girls that are not blood related. no self service by him after the fact and no physical pain of any sort to the genitals.

does any one know of any storys or writers who tend to write storys like this?

and is it ok to make requests? i have several ideas but i am no creative writer and have trouble putting them in print.

if it is ok,and any writers are willing i would like to offer a scenario?: (i wish i had the skill to turn it into a series) (will wait to see if its acceptable before posting)

runcy
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 1 Feb 2011 01:38
PM me with your scenario, but we tend to write only 18 years of age + storylines.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 1 Feb 2011 04:39
frost977. Go to the 'Help' section and open the 'Story Detail' page. It contains a definitions of the icons usually attached to each story that will help you determine if the story is inside your parameters. This will be a good 'add on' to the functions of the search engine as well as allowing you to judge story content if you use the alphabetical pages or just the 'Browse' section under the 'Latest' button.

One of the great things about the LSF is its versatility once you fully explore the functions on the sight.

frost977
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 1 Feb 2011 20:13
yeah, i've used the icons, its the point of view that the story is told from that has been hard to find.

most of them are writen in the first person from the guys pov. What i am looking for is something told from Her pov.

for example:

14 year old boy is spanked by his 16 year old baby sitter in front of her best friend who is also a 16 year old girl because they enjoy it, with the story told from by eather the baby sitter or her girl friend.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 1 Feb 2011 22:30
It's not exactly what you are looking for but "Master's Thesis 1 and 2" is F/M, older woman, younger man, POV is 3rd person omniscient so you get perspectives and thoughts of both F and M. "Troy" is similar. Parts 1 and 2 of "The Truth About Andy" are F/M from the female POV. "Life with Stacey" is an F/M babysitter tale, 3rd person POV. "Thrice Burned" parts 1, 2, and 3-- same deal. Might be something in there that you like.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 2 Feb 2011 04:10
Grace has written several NC F/b stories. You might want to wade through her extensive collection here.

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 7
Abaddon, Joechangiowa, parboldpilot, steve77
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9