LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Seeking ombudsman

Stinger
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 21 Dec 2010 05:15
Who isn't obnoxious or quick to judge.

I created a second account as a means of trying to figure out WHY my original account was locked well past the 24 hour limit.

Why there's so much aggression and outright animosity directed towards persons who enjoy the content of this site puzzles me. But I'd like to see my original issue addressed in a manner that isn't knee-jerk or spartan.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 21 Dec 2010 05:23
Stinger:
Who isn't obnoxious or quick to judge.

I created a second account as a means of trying to figure out WHY my original account was locked well past the 24 hour limit.

Why there's so much aggression and outright animosity directed towards persons who enjoy the content of this site puzzles me. But I'd like to see my original issue addressed in a manner that isn't knee-jerk or spartan.

There's neither aggression nor outright animosity, you're talking utter nonsense. You attempted to register a second account with a change of country and gender and were subsequently blocked. The reasons you were blocked were clearly explained to you in plain terms with not the slightest hint of aggression or animosity and if they weren't clear then all you needed to do was send us an email. Rather than contact us privately by email or by using the site Contact Us facility you chose to make a public issue out of it on the forum and have now followed it up with a second post and a whole load of attitude.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 11
canth256, Hotscot, JuergenB, LittleTina, modestguy80, philphil123, rockytop, spanker30
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9