LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Finding even more statistical info!

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 16 Nov 2010 01:57
Is there a way for an author to know which readers listed his/her story as a favorite, rather than just how many? If so, how do I access that information? Thanks!

runcy
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 16 Nov 2010 02:46
Don't think there is, if a story is commented on you can see who commented, but I don't think you can see who faved a story.
Mind you, having said that I'm probably wrong, your best bet would be getting in touch with Februs or Flopsy.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 16 Nov 2010 03:28
There is no way to tell who classified your stories as a "favorite." But, it is not a bad idea. Sometimes, during my comments, I will indicate the story is a favorite. Most of the time, I don't indicate this statement.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 16 Nov 2010 03:35
I would predict that clever Februs will take care of this soon now that the point has been raised. Maybe tomorrow............the poor guy has to sleep sometime. I just hope us 'mere' readers get to use it too.

Raptor
Male Author

Canada
#5 | Posted: 16 Nov 2010 03:40
There is an amazing amount of information here. While it may not indicate who has chosen your work as a favorite, I think it does tell what color underwear you are wearing when you click on the icon.

Rap

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 16 Nov 2010 22:16
Janine:
Is there a way for an author to know which readers listed his/her story as a favorite, rather than just how many? If so, how do I access that information? Thanks!

We decided a while back that this kind of information, although potentially of interest to the author, was likely to be a little too intrusive from the reader's point of view so it's not something we are intending to provide at this time.

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 10
danjackson84, haganbrns, PGreenham
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9