library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Favorites' limit

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 15 Mar 2023 14:38
I have a question: I realize as a non-paying member I only can have 30 favorites. No problem. I can live with that. The thing is, over time I felt some of my favorites needed to be purged and refreshed with new ones. I deleted pieces until I was down to 24 or so, ostensibly giving me room for 6 new choices, but each time I try to add something, I am informed, via pop-up, that I have exceeded the maximum of 30.

At first, I figured that maybe it was "once a favorite/always a favorite" and so I tried to just re-instate the ones I deleted........but I got the same pop-up. So now I am down to 24 and afraid any further deletions will just reduce my overall list to even less.

Any help would be appreciated, but it's nothing urgent.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 17 Mar 2023 13:14
It looks like you had a few stories marked as favourite which had subsequently been removed from the site at the request of the author(s). Although these favourites were included in your tally the stories themselves were not actually displayed in your favourites listing. I've made some software modifications and hopefully the issue has now been resolved. If things still aren't working correctly drop us an email/contact us message and I'll investigate further.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 11
TomboySpanker
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9