library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Submitting Stories Posted Elsewhere

Trapezohedron
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 25 Nov 2021 00:41
Are authors allowed to submit stories they've written that they've also posted elsewhere prior? I have some stories I've put up on ao3/a personal blog that I'd be interested in uploading, though I'm not sure if it's allowed. Thanks!

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 25 Nov 2021 01:31
I can't imagine it being a problem, as long as it's your stories. You own the "copyright" to your own creations and this is not any contest where everything has to be original and unpublished, like the Eurovision Song Contest

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 25 Nov 2021 11:14
Prior to the LSF coming into existence I used to post at a site called SIN. Most of that work wound up here. Many of the Bared Affair articles here came from the ‘zine which was published at SIN and also on its own Yahoo group. I know of authors here who have published work on their own sites and here as well.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 25 Nov 2021 11:38
In the early days of the Library (and actually before that, when they were building a collection for Bottom Lines, the "sister" site whose stories were transferred here), Flopsy and Februs seem to have combed the internet looking for work posted elsewhere, and then sought out the authors to get permission to post them here. That's how my earlier stories got here from several other sites (sometimes in duplicate or triplicate as I was inconsistant with my titles).

By all means, submit what you have written (following instructions in the author guide).

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 25 Nov 2021 11:51
Trapezohedron:
Are authors allowed to submit stories they've written that they've also posted elsewhere prior? I have some stories I've put up on ao3/a personal blog that I'd be interested in uploading, though I'm not sure if it's allowed. Thanks!

Hi
We're always on the lookout for new authors. Your material doesn't have to be perfect, we just expect a basic standard of English. Do check out the author guide then get in touch with us initially via the Contact Us form, and we'll respond with our email address.
It's not possible for users to upload their material directly to the server, but when you send stories in, we'll check them out then get them formatted and loaded, and validated further down the line at the point the indexing is done and a summary added.
It doesn't matter if your material appears elsewhere on the internet, as they are your stories, not ours. We take no ownership of your material, just provide a home for it to be accessed by the spanking community free of charge, and add value with the validation etc procedures.
Look forward to hearing from you.
flopsy

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 5
DanishMan, Heroth, insonia, ogard, phillipuk
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9