library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Content icons

happy4ana
Female Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 12 Jul 2021 03:27
I know each story has an icons pertaining to it. How do I find out what each icon means?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:06
Hover over it and you should get an explanation.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 12 Jul 2021 14:02
It does not work on some mobile devices. It works on my computer but not my fire
Jim

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 13 Jul 2021 20:26
The icons are as follow (as best that I remember)
! - sexual content - light pink to dark pink refers to light to heavy quantity of sex (if any). Light pink could be just about light petting, and dark pink will be full sexual intercourse. I think there are four colors.

a/t/c - adult/teen/child - the age of the spankee

blue/pink/green - male/female/unknown - this is the order and sex of each role. Blue first means male spanker, pink first means female spanker. Green is sort of a catch all. It may mean the spankee gets blindfolded and thus doesn't know the sex of her spanker (neither is it revealed to the reader), OR it could be a ghost and it is not revealed what sex they are, OR it may mean a spanking machine/android/etc (likewise the pink and blue colors underneath describe the sex of the spankee - I don't recall ever seeing a green spankee color)

Film Strip - I think this had to do with the setting, but haven't used it in a while.

Headphones - this indicates an audio story (which may be the author or someone they "hired")

Grey tablet/monitor/thingy icon - I have no clue, never used it.

Note: a hollow bubble prior to the filmstrip icon (and no other icons) means no spanking content. It's just "filler" setting up the story, or it could be a standalone "story" or discussion about spanking without any spanking.

There is a way to see what is a poem, story, or song/parody but I forget which icon describes that.

Also, the paper icon to the left of the story title, if you click it, will give you a synopsis of the story.This icon changes to something unknown when you have read the story.

on the right side is a check box, heart and some other icon thingy. The heart shows how many people favorited the story. The other two shows amount of comments and some other feature. aside from comments, I have no clue how to use those features, although somehow I have favorited a story or two.I think the other icon is how to add the story to your preferred reading list, but again, no clue how.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 13 Jul 2021 23:53
happy4ana:
I know each story has an icons pertaining to it. How do I find out what each icon means?

Hi Ana
If you click on 'submission details' in the library's Help section (accessible from the Info button) it will bring you a comprehensive list of icons used and their meaning.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
caladonia2000, CarolinaPaddler, DEllis, Jake15, lorac, PGreenham
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9