library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Pop-Up Messages

SNM
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 21 Aug 2010 18:18
My apologies if this has been asked before, but how do you send those private message thingies? And is there a way to look at your "inbox" to read/reply to ones you got a while ago?

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 21 Aug 2010 19:04
SNM:
My apologies if this has been asked before, but how do you send those private message thingies? And is there a way to look at your "inbox" to read/reply to ones you got a while ago?

Hi

To send a popup to someone who is online, click the Activity button. This will show you everyone who is online. Click the little envelope next to their name, type in your message, and off it goes.

Also, if you click the little computer icon to the left of the activity screen, it will reveal your popup message archive.

And if you're an author who's viewing the comments on one of your stories and you want to thank or have further dialogue with the person who made the comment you can do so by clicking their name next to their comment. You will then be presented with a text box where you can type a pop-up message to them which they will receive the next time they are on the site.

flopsy

Twinklybum
Male Member

England
#3 | Posted: 22 Aug 2010 08:43
Thanks - strangely I got the same answe - different wording- from elliej about an hour before. And it works well
Is it possible to delete/remove content - or are you going to finish up with the Aegean Stables (Forth Bridge) syndrome and swamp the site?

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#4 | Posted: 22 Aug 2010 08:56
While looking at your pop-up archive, as described above, just click on the red cross to the left of any message you wish to delete

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 10
Adrian, Eva, freewilly, Heike, njrick, sheep, Smachtai
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9