LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Interface

huhchuh
Female Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 18 Aug 2010 03:22
Hi,

Thanks for providing this phenomenal repository of stories. I'm now able to use the scroll bar with the mouse to scroll down within a story.

On the "Loaded" page:

Could the number bar below the stories be placed near the top of the table? This would help me to see previous pages of stories more easily. The way that I track stories is by checking the loaded dates and looking for authors of interest to me. So, I use the number bar to go back to the last date that I read stories.

I was wondering if the top part of the page can be squashed so that it is not as tall. If the images and banners at the top of the screen were shorter, then I could see more of the stories on my screen from the "Loaded" page without needing to scroll down. It would make it easier for me to view the site if it functioned in this way.

Also, I'd like to be able to read stories on my blackberry phone. Would that be possible?

Thanks.
Huh Chuh

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 18 Aug 2010 13:56
There are no plans to change the site interface. I'm not sure why you're unable to see the whole of the Latest Loaded table without scrolling unless your browser has a lot of toolbars taking up screen space, your screen resolution is particularly low or you're trying to use a mobile to view the site.

[quote=huhchuh]Also, I'd like to be able to read stories on my blackberry phone. Would that be possible?/quote]

No, mobiles in general are not supported.

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 7
alfent, danjackson84, mobblers, sagitarius
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9