library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Februs,Regarding the question of the previous access speed, there is a little question to ask.

haitianfeng
Male Member

China
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 18 Jun 2019 16:17
I looked at the developer tool of Google Chrome and found that (ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.3/jquery.min.js) could not be loaded, resulting in a loading speed of more than 2 minutes. Other connections are within 1 second. Is there a good solution to this problem?
I found help on the website and found that I can use Google's gooreplacer plugin to solve this problem. I would like to ask if using this plugin will cause other problems, such as ip and address are inconsistent...
thanks a million

haitianfeng
Male Member

China
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 18 Jun 2019 16:29
Or is it feasible for me to disable javascript?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 18 Jun 2019 17:20
I can't really comment on the gooreplacer plugin as I'm not familiar with it. The jquery library is loaded in under a second for me so I'm not sure why it's taking so long for you. I'd recommend using a standards compliant web browser and Google Public DNS (if you aren't already) and see if that fixes the problem:

https://www.webnots.com/how-to-setup-google-public-dns/

The site requires javascript to work so it's not feasible or desirable for it to be disabled.

if you've any further queries regarding access speed I'd recommend getting in touch with us via the Contact Us facility.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 3
brodiejlb, GEML66, katee, lesni, PGreenham, Seegee, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9