library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Content Classification

rnr
Male Author

Wales
#1 | Posted: 15 Apr 2016 07:52
For a while now stories have not received content symbols which previously I have found very useful to identify the stories I might first wish to read and a considerable backlog has built up. I can however well understand that reviewing and classifying them all is an onerous task for the editorial team. Would it not be possible to allow the author to propose these as part of the submission process. The classifications are essentially factual but the team could reserve the right to amend them if subsequently they were found inappropriate. Just a thought....

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 15 Apr 2016 11:35
We'd rather authors focus on checking out the author guide, sending stories through in the right format with clear information regarding whether their submission is a story or a serial or part of an ordered series etc, and proofreading/correcting errors prior to sending new material through. Such measures would greatly improve the lot of the validaters and save them considerable time.

While we are under no obligation to provide any content icons etc, we do so as it is helpful. We now have two new validaters prepared to give up several hours of their time each week, so please be patient as we clear the backlog. I'm sure we'll get there eventually.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 6
brushonthebare, dougmorton, Heroth, Hotspur, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9