LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Trouble scrolling with ipad

robbie
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 14 Nov 2015 21:52
Since a recent update with IPad I have trouble scrolling when I access a topic on the forum. It appears only to happen when I am logged in to the site as I have no problem when I am logged out. It also appears that I have no problems when reading stories.

Elorac
Female Validater

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 15 Nov 2015 07:39
If I use an iPad, sometimes the stories I am reading get "stuck" partway down the page, I have to close and re open , it usually sorts it, but not always. I've never had this problem on my laptop or PC. Frustrating!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 15 Nov 2015 12:04
All I can suggest is trying a variety of browsers (if the control freaks at Apple allow such a thing). Both problems are the result of a well-documented bug with iPad browser software. As far as I can make out Apple are either incapable or not interested in fixing it.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 16 Nov 2015 18:24
I have the same problem if I try to go to a story listed on the home page,it usually does not go all the way to the end. But if I go to the author page it works right.
And is there any way to shut off or disable the function that types in words automatically,ones you don't want when you're trying to write something else.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 16 Nov 2015 18:35
Redskinluver:
I have the same problem if I try to go to a story listed on the home page,it usually does not go all the way to the end. But if I go to the author page it works right.

The site code is IDENTICAL in both cases so that must simply be a coincidence.

Redskinluver:
And is there any way to shut off or disable the function that types in words automatically,ones you don't want when you're trying to write something else.

No idea what this question is in relation to... suggest posting queries about the iPad on an Apple support forum if there is such a thing.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 9
Berksblade2, Derrick30, Patron, school, Tengen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9