library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Filters? Clever searches?

webmiser
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 8 Jul 2015 16:13
I'm not sure if I want a search engine or not. My tastes are quite specific and I've just gone through the first three letters of the alphabet ordered by title and found very little that I enjoyed. The genre symbols are helpful, but I think what I would like are filters.
1. I only want to view f/f stories. I stick to f/f because it means I am but a voyeur and not cheating on my partner. I do not (cannot) identify with either/any of the protagonists.
2. I only want to view spanking stories that lead to sex. I spank my partner often. Sometimes in role play, sometimes for breaches of rules. It always ends in sex. Maybe not for her, but always for me.
3. I don't want to see fan_fiction or celebrity stuff and I really don't want to see humour. Spanking isn't funny.
4. Getting back to f/f, if it is a serial and starts as f/f then goes to f/m or m/f it spoils the whole serial for me. I know this happens in life, but never to me.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 8 Jul 2015 16:19
webmiser:
I'm not sure if I want a search engine or not. My tastes are quite specific and I've just gone through the first three letters of the alphabet ordered by title and found very little that I enjoyed. The genre symbols are helpful, but I think what I would like are filters.

Suggest reading the Help section that details all the features of the site such as searching by orientation etc. Choosing stories based on the first letter of their title is a very odd way of finding what you want.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 8 Jul 2015 18:07
I also notice you use f/f in lower case. In some cases a lower case 'f' signifies submission, but here it tends to signify age. Therefore an f/f search is going to turn up child and teen stories.......which by their nature are probably not going to contain sex, since it would be sex involving minors.

Are you interested in adult F/F? Your chances of sexual content will increase dramatically.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
Alef, kerrsutherland, Nelon, samueljones
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9