library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Adding "challenge" to the search criteria?

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 19 Jun 2015 10:26
I note that when you pull up an individual author's works, there is a medal icon which indicates if a particular story was entered in one of the challenges. Is there a way to search stories and include "challenge" as one of the criteria? E.g., M/f, challenge entry?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 19 Jun 2015 13:30
It's not something that's available at present but you can of course view the stories for all the challenges (not just the most recent one) on the Challenges page simply by selecting the name of the challenge from the dropown list. Meanwhile, I'll have a think about the possibility of adding "in challenge" to the search screen.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 19 Jun 2015 14:23
Februs- maybe it would be easier to have the icons appear next to each title in the Challenge section where it lists all the stories? It's not part of the site's Search engine that way, but anyone looking at the lists has an idea of what the content is. Just a thought.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 19 Jun 2015 14:29
Janine:
Februs- maybe it would be easier to have the icons appear next to each title in the Challenge section where it lists all the stories? It's not part of the site's Search engine that way, but anyone looking at the lists has an idea of what the content is. Just a thought.

That did cross my mind... it's just a case of whether there's enough room in the display for the extra column of icons. Will have a few cans of faux Red Bull and have a think about it.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 8
cady09, derekjster, ebbetsjim, hydegreen, JanusFanUK, kdpierre, rockytop, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9