library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

When is the Maximum Story Viewing Rate restored?

Ellen
Female Member

Germany
#1 | Posted: 5 Jan 2015 16:28
Hello,

I somewhat recently joined the site and might have been overwhelmed with the sheer amount of stories offered.
The Snippet section was one of the first ones I explored and it might have registered as flicking through because it did not take too long for me to read one and skip to the next.
Anyways for about two weeks when I try to read a story I get the message "Maximum story viewing rate has been exceeded, please try again later."
So now I wonder when it might be reset, so that I can return in time. It is rather disappointing to come here in the mood to read a story and then find yourself unable to.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 5 Jan 2015 16:40
Ummmm, so how many stories did you leave comments upon?

It sounds as though you may have been "a naughty, neglectful young lady," I'm thinking... --C.K.

Ellen
Female Member

Germany
#3 | Posted: 5 Jan 2015 17:23
5 out of 137, which is not a great rate but seem to impress the library card enough to call me a "Grand Commenter".

Not saying, I haven't been neglecting my study of the rules in some way. I have to admit that.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 5 Jan 2015 17:43
Ellen:
5 out of 137, which is not a great rate but seem to impress the library card enough to call me a "Grand Commenter".

Well, you've got me baffled then, unless there's a bandwidth issue of some sort which is restricting your access to reading stories. (Failure to comment at all results in access to stories being restricted, I believe.)

So I've told Miss Thrashbottom, the Library's virtual disciplinarian, that she doesn't after all have to deal with you for being a 'slacker' in commenting. (She instructed me to read chapter twenty of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer before reporting to her study this afternoon, since "A notation for corporal correction, once made, cannot simply be cancelled," whatever she meant by that.)

Anyway, mein (cyber-)kamerad, welcome to the Library... --C.K.

Ellen
Female Member

Germany
#5 | Posted: 5 Jan 2015 17:51
With a name like that on her application there is no wonder she got the job. ;)

I am sure I will make her acquintance soon enough. Glad to have made your's too. Thank you for being welcoming like this.

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 5 Jan 2015 18:14
Ellen, I seem to recall another instance of a user running afoul of the maximum view rate when reading snippets or limericks. I believe Februs explained that the limit was designed with full-length stories in mind, and reset that user's account. Perhaps he will happen to see this conversation soon and do the same for yours. If not, I recommend that you send him a message and explain the situation.
And welcome to the library!

Ellen
Female Member

Germany
#7 | Posted: 5 Jan 2015 21:55
Glad to hear it is not a unique problem.
I will follow your advice and message him, if nothing changes soonish.

Thanks for the welcome, I intend to stay if my account is working out.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 6 Jan 2015 17:56
Your account has been re-enabled, Ellen.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 5
brushonthebare, crusingp, ElyFant, Johnswitch, karen8419, Kasey, Red55102, wynchrls
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9