library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

A Little Frustrated

timmo298
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 18 Oct 2014 12:06
I was delighted to have found this site a few days ago and let me say I fully understand the owners would wish to create a community with everyone making a contribution.

I fell foul of not having made a comment after reading 50 stories. I was not aware of this rule (and I accept that may be my fault for not reading terms and conditions fully). Today I was trying comment on a story I had previously read but I think I clicked on my mouse in the wrong section and I couldn't return to the previously read story and make a comment.

Perhaps it would be helpful to new members if the one in fifty rule was emblazoned on the home screen and for miscreants like myself have more than one opportunity to contribute a comment when attempting to comply with the site's requirements.

Thank You

timmo298

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 18 Oct 2014 13:41
I'm notr sure why you're frustrated as all that's happened is that your account has become limited, a temporary state of affairs. I'm also not sure why you say you can't comment, I assume you're not aware that you can comment at any time by simply clicking the comment icon on a story's listing. I'd recommend spending a few minutes reading the Help section of the site which explains how it works and also in regards to limited accounts I'd suggest checking out the 'sticky' post entitled: Limited Account mini FAQ in this Help forum.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 7
BenFugger, davenhall, Derrick30, taxman351, warthur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9