The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

BOTTOM LINES

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 2 Aug 2014 23:16
Thanks for the link Februs. It works perfectly.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 3 Aug 2014 03:22
Sebastian:
O. K. But I still have to log on to BL and when I log in, using my SL name and password, I still can't get logged on to BL.

The LSF and Bottom Lines are entirely different sites these days and have been for a number of years. Using your LSF password to log onto Bottom Lines won't work, you need to use the password associated with your Bottom Lines account.

Once you've done that you'll need to make a post on the Inactives forum as your account has not been used for over four months so will have inactive status. After that you should have full access.

Hope that helps.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 3 Aug 2014 03:29
Februs:
The LSF and Bottom Lines are entirely different sites these days and have been for a number of years. Using your LSF password to log onto Bottom Lines won't work, you need to use the password associated with your Bottom Lines account.Once you've dno longeone that you'll need to make a post on the Inactives forum as your account has not been used for over four months so will have inactive status. After that you should have full access.Hope that helps.

I will have to start from the beginning. I no longer have my password.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 3 Aug 2014 04:21
Sebastian:
I will have to start from the beginning. I no longer have my password.

Send me a popup with the password you'd like to use and I'll reset it for you manually.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
canth256, curioserto, john4, rabbitrun, Richard_Windsor, ShelbyH
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9