library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Questions about submitting

ddrysdale
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 20 Jun 2014 15:00
Hi, I'm brand spankin' new here and I am not sure if this is the appropriate place for this question or not so apologies if it's not. I'd like to begin publishing here right from the start and my question I had was whether or not I had to indicate in my story submissions where or not the story was an un-ordered collection; meaning I'd like to possibly write more than one story containing some of the same characters, however it wouldn't be an ordered series. To follow up with that question, if I desired later on to write another story with a character I already used once before, would I have to indicate somewhere or tell someone to make the stories a collection?

Thanks in advance for any help. And PS, I already LOVE this site!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 20 Jun 2014 15:17
ddrysdale:
would I have to indicate somewhere or tell someone to make the stories a collection?

Flopsy may have a better answer, but she is busy today so here's mine:

As an author I've never found submitting to the LSF to be a complicated process. For that sort of thing, I just include a note to the librarian before the text of my submission. They always seem to work it out.

ddrysdale
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 20 Jun 2014 15:39
Thanks for the quick responses. I will follow your instructions.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 20 Jun 2014 16:28
We only really need to know that it's part of a series when the second story in the series is submitted at which point we'll create a series code for it and retrospectively mark the previous submission as being part of the same series. It's also relatively easy to retrospectively mark a collection of stories as being part of a series so not the end of the world if you forget to mention it at the time of submission.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 16
Alef, dash13uk, Flavius, lintbunny, MiaKat, MikeBoyce, Omegalodon, Seegee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9