library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Suggestion Box: Need Link back to main site from the Forums

rhmusic
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 6 Oct 2013 21:46
I opened up the forums in a new tab, and then couldn't get back to the home page (http://www.thespankinglibrary.org) without editing the URL.

[Love the site! Just a tini little suggestion ]

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 8 Oct 2013 00:37
That's really strange. At the 'features' you click on 'forum' and it changes the URL to the forum. Then you just hover over 'features' and click on 'activity list.' Also, in the activity list you can see where someone has posted in the forum. There will be no little comment block at the end, just the word 'by' and whoever made the post. If you click on that post you'll be taken to the forum in a new tab. (I do anyway). Then just close out that tab and you're back at the main site. That's the only time mine opens in a new tab anyway.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 8 Oct 2013 03:53
I have to agree with Bendover. I just close the new tab and the Library site is not affected in the least. Are we missing something here?

CS

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#4 | Posted: 8 Oct 2013 09:41
You guys aren't missing anything, the op is most likely using the external site button instead of the features button... simples

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 8 Oct 2013 13:06
Odds are that your browser isn't set up to open new windows in a new tab. You can change that in your browser options. I use Firefox, and it is under Options/Tabs.

yenz
Male Author

Denmark
#6 | Posted: 9 Oct 2013 17:01
Why not just roll up to the top of the page: from there you can choose what you want?

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 11
BashfulBob, brodiejlb, Dejo, DjZolt, mobblers, tigger, widehide51
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9