library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Account Suspended - it has been a long time Apologies Ignored

karthax
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 29 Aug 2013 18:41
I don't like to air dirty linen in public, and have held off a long time from posting this, but having had a lack of response to mails sent feel this is the only way I may make contact.

My account was suspended late March, early April not exactly sure when and i followed this up through the contact us with one of the admins.

I was advised that I had ignored the pop-ups that were sent, to this day I maintain i never saw thee pop-ups I later found them in the messages inbox (post account suspension) but either I was not present on the machine and it was shutdown without going back to it or i had an over active pop-up blocker not sure now has had to rebuild machine since. Anyway I suspect the flicking will have been back to the start of multiple part story's sounds a silly thing to do now, but what is done is done.

Anyway following the advise on this I have sent emails of apology requesting being given another chance for which I have gone without any reply at all, maybe they have simply not been seen I cannot tell.

I have absolute respect for the admins and owners of this site, and will not be making any complaint against anyone, but I feel that what is in effect life ban for something that did not involve causing insult or upset to anyone, involve breaking any laws is on the harsh side.

Sorry for making this public but this site is too good, to log off and never come back.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 29 Aug 2013 21:59
karthax:
or i had an over active pop-up blocker

The software used to generate the popups on here is not blocked by popup blockers as although we call them popups that's not the way they are coded.

karthax:
Anyway I suspect the flicking will have been back to the start of multiple part story's sounds a silly thing to do now, but what is done is done.

I don't know about silly but it's entirely unnecessary as there is a button available on all serials which takes you directly to its first part.

karthax:
I have absolute respect for the admins and owners of this site, and will not be making any complaint against anyone, but I feel that what is in effect life ban for something that did not involve causing insult or upset to anyone, involve breaking any laws is on the harsh side.

The admins of the site are not unreasonable people but what we're not too fond of is being made fools of and under normal circumstances you would probably have been reinstated but what you failed to mention in your post was the numerous subsequent applications you've made to the site with a variety of different emails, change of gender etc. Even going so far as to follow one of them up by innocently enquiring as to why your registration hadn't been approved.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 30 Aug 2013 02:41
Don't fool with Februs. He is too smart. I knew there was a reason for the shutdown of Karthax.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 30 Aug 2013 09:02
I was sympathetic until Febs revealed that he was trying to reapply under various names and genders, etc. I suspect that it was kind of a "workaround" of his account being suspended and Febs doesn't like that.

Perhaps something can be worked out but you're going to have to deal with the man himself...

ordalie
Female Member

France
#5 | Posted: 31 Aug 2013 08:25
Februs:
the numerous subsequent applications you've made to the site with a variety of different emails

Karthax is obviously unaware that his IP address has given him away.
I wonder how he managed to reach this forum.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 31 Aug 2013 11:22
ordalie:
I wonder how he managed to reach this forum.

Good question. I knew that it was accessible separate from the Library, but I thought that was read-only.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 31 Aug 2013 13:09
On this site, which is free for anyone interested in what is supplied, there is really no reason for trying to manipulate and disguise a person or the system in general. If I have a gripe or a question about something I'm not sure of, I take it to one of the Admins personally. I don't like airing things out to the public unless I know what I'm talking about. I'd be at a terrible loss if I lost my registration here. I know others feel exactly the same.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
canth256, curiousnick, kenjperr, njrick, Pembridge06, SpankFreak94, taxman351
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9