LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Pop-Up Problems

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 24 Jul 2013 13:59
Over the past few weeks I have been having problems with pop up messages never being received, as both sender and recipient. Sometimes there is a long delay (perhaps hours) until the message appears and other times the message seems to vanish into thin air, never to be seen again! I have spoken with a few other LSF members experiencing similar issues. Is this a site-wide issue or specific to those using a certain browser, perhaps? With some members, I have no problem when I correspond using the pop-up system, yet with others the problem persists. I did send a pop up directly to Februs about this but now realize he may have never received it!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 24 Jul 2013 14:23
Part of the problem you describe was introduced following the recent re-location of our server. Although not guaranteed I do have a possible solution and I believe it fixed the problem for Rick.

I should also point out, as I have done previously, that the popup system is not intended to be a replacement for Messenger type programs such as MSN and YIM and there is absolutely no guarantee that a message will popup in any particular given time period so if you're wanting to have a real time interactive dialogue with someone the popup system is really not the way to go.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 6
Erdling85, northeasterner, thespankster
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9