library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Story Access

york
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 17 Mar 2013 02:15
can someone help me? I cannot access the stories for over a week. is there a general problem?

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 17 Mar 2013 18:21
york:
can someone help me? I cannot access the stories for over a week. is there a general problem?

York, there is no general problem with the LSF site. At least, not for me. I suggest the "Help" button on the main board, and/or the "help desk" forum.

Good Luck!
Guy

york
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 18 Mar 2013 18:59
still cant access. the humor is escaping me. my problem but I miss the fun

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 18 Mar 2013 19:20
So hit the "contact us" button and put a message in there. I am sure the admins will either help or tell you why you cannot view the stories. First question to ask self is...did I or have I commented on a story out the all the ones I have viewed? Was I told that lack of commenting MAY cause one to not be able to view stories"

There are many other reasons but do the "contact us" button first and see how things work for you. The best of luck to you.

CS

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 18 Mar 2013 20:14
There is no site based reason for this york... ie you are not blocked or limited. I wonder if you can think of anything that changed on your computer a week ago... firewall? Does java need updating etc... try clearing cookies etc, if that fails then a contact us message to Februs is probably in order.

HeightsMom2002
Female Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 24 Mar 2013 02:25
I seem to be blocked until I post a comment -- but cannot access any story to comment on -- "Catch 22"? HeightsMom

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 24 Mar 2013 02:35
HeightsMom2002:
I seem to be blocked until I post a comment -- but cannot access any story to comment on -- "Catch 22"? HeightsMom

Not at all, see here.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 11
david557
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9