LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Different markings

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#1 | Posted: 15 Feb 2013 16:52
Hi Februs,

Since I returned to LSF, I noted that the stories that I read were no longer marked. Looking better at the icons that used to be clearly marked as 'read' or 'not read' and using all the power of my multifocals I could see that there was a difference - subtle - between those that I had read and the others. Is there a way to restore the clearly marked icon?

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 15 Feb 2013 17:46
KJM,

To the left the little dog-eared sheet of paper is lighter then the ones I haven't read. The ones unread are much darker. Also, those I read and commented on are in 'red' to the right. I've never noticed the 'read' and 'unread' icon before. I must be missing or have been missing something.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 15 Feb 2013 18:11
KJM:
Is there a way to restore the clearly marked icon?

The icons have had to be altered following the addition of the "reading list" so the icon that was previously used is no longer suitable. The 'read' and 'unread' icons are quite clear to me but I recognise that might not be the case for everyone. Will see what I can do to differentiate them.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#4 | Posted: 16 Feb 2013 00:07
My "read" icons returned. Februs, you're great!

Thanks.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#5 | Posted: 16 Feb 2013 07:21
Yes, thank you for giving back the icons. I missed them too and for me it's quite important to see, what I read already, f.e. if somebody is leaving a comment on stories I know.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 16 Feb 2013 13:19
It's actually not quite the same icon as before but hopefully much clearer to those struggling to determine what they have and haven't read....

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 17 Feb 2013 23:56
With respect to the markings on the extreme left showing whether one has read a story. If you read a story and place it in the "readers list," the icon is different than if you just read the story only or if you place the story in the "favorite" list.

AnnaLee
Female Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 18 Feb 2013 19:37
is there a section that explains the meaning of all the different icons used for the stories?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 18 Feb 2013 19:59
AnnaLee:
s there a section that explains the meaning of all the different icons used for the stories?

If you click on the "Help" button on the navigation bar, and then "Submission details" you'll see an explanation of everything.

catmama
Female Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 19 Feb 2013 03:14
Thank you so much for bringing back the read icon or at least one I could easily see. I'm getting old and was having a difficult time figuring out what I had read and what I hadn't.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 3
kylem, sammyb2, tantrarav, thanasphere, Tom360, writerinks
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9