library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

From A to Z - What About Numbers?

kov
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 6 Feb 2013 17:42
When I first found this site, I looked through all of the stories from A to Z using the bookcase at the top, picking the ones I wanted to read. It has since occurred to me that that approach misses some stories because their titles do not begin with alphabetical characters. (Lawrence Kinden's "2091: Nocturne Three" series is an example.) It would be useful to have a place or two to click on the bookcase to get listings of such stories. In the meantime, is there a way somewhere else in the site's interface to get a complete listing of stories beginning with non-alphabetical characters?

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 7 Feb 2013 02:43
kov,

Use the BROWSE button to the left of the screen. Then choose BOOKCASES. Pick a category such as FEMDOM, DOMESTIC, etc... whatever you're into. You'll see titles that start out with numbers, or words and numbers all mixed. For instance, if you choose DOMESTIC and then click on ADULT right below, your first story will be 168. That's the title. Some start out with a month e.g., Sep 1962 if it's a letter from a magazine. Right now it's the only way I could think of.

opb
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 7 Feb 2013 08:45
Incidentally may I put a plug in for the story 168? It's well worth reading, and not just because of the enigmatic title.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#4 | Posted: 7 Feb 2013 09:14
You can use the "search" function as well. If you click on "search" without giving any specification you get an alphabetic list of all titles, starting with the numbers.

kov
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 7 Feb 2013 14:32
Thanks for the idea regarding using the search feature. That looks like it's giving me what I wanted.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
arsdigita, caveman25, JulianApostate, Mike_Brown, mraymond111, Ramus, redderek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9