Wish List

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 30 Jan 2013 04:36
Guy:
I don't think it shows you your own favorites, but you can see which stories you have commented on because the "# of comments" digit will be red.

You can tell if you've marked any of the stories in your 'My Viewed Items' list as favourites as the red heart-shaped favourites icon will have a yellow minus sign on it (allowing you to remove it from your list) as opposed to a green plus sign on it (allowing you to add it to your favourites list).

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 11 Feb 2013 20:49
gail:
I know Februs is up to his eyebrows in stuff at the moment, but here is a feature I would love to get on the LSF wish list - a Basket or wishlist.

I often see other reading stories that I would like to read later; or see them in the latest commented list. It would be amazing if you could tick them as you see them and have them saved in your own Basket to be read at a later time. Sort of like Amazon's wish list.

I can see this might be a useful facility and am having a think about it. My main concern is that making it available could have a negative impact on the rest of the site (from a technical and design point of view) so it needs some careful consideration.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 4
Felix34, haitianfeng, irishotk, molvo1, oldwrangler2, Seegee, spanker30, thepreacherswife
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9