LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Comment problem

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 12 Aug 2012 15:27
Sometimes when I attempt to comment, I'm unable to get to the comments section of the story I want to comment on.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 13 Aug 2012 16:55
Wheatwine:
Sometimes when I attempt to comment, I'm unable to get to the comments section of the story I want to comment on.

I'm afraid that's way too vague a description to allow me to investigate. The comment form is shown at the bottom of all the comments that have already been made on a particular submission. I can't think of any reason it wouldn't be displayed.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 13 Aug 2012 18:26
In a funny way I had the same problem with something else on site, and I will share with you what I learned.

I had my screen on Zoom at well over 100% to enable easier reading for me personally. This had an effect of making items on the bottom of the page disappearing all together, especially because I use IE as a browser. When I reset the screen back to normal, everything appeared again exactly as the library admins were telling me they should show up.

Just a thought for you to consider.

CS

Spankzz
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 13 Aug 2012 18:47
Did you wait long enough? Sometimes (not all the time) it takes 10-15 seconds for the comment section to come up for me.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 8
DjZolt, meirth, oldog, Publikk, Rachel615, Ree
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9