account still limited after commenting

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 19 Aug 2012 15:38
jojothehobo:
It might help, for those readers trying to comply, to include a link to start commenting and some instructions.

It also might help if people using the site bothered to read the Help and About sections of the site to determine how it works. Also the message encouraging you to comment has been displayed for the past 500 views so if you were unsure how to comment you've had plenty of time to ask.

graypeterpaul
Male Member

England
#12 | Posted: 25 Oct 2012 15:33
Omigod. I joined KLSF to read the efforts of others. Didn't occur to me to comment. Found myself warned that if I didn't, I'd lose the opportunity to read any more. Happens to most of us beginners, I shouldn't wonder.
Started commenting. Discovered that the pleasure of reading a well-crafted story is immensely enhanced by reading other people's takes on what you're both reading. Never mind commenting on the story, you end up commenting on the comments.
I've had lots of feedback from writers, and some from fellow commenters. Opens it all up, makes the whole experience far more enjoyable.
As for fear of detection, DLandhill's observation above holds good. Yes, you can be traced--if anyone bothers. But it's no crime to be interested in spanking fiction, unless you're into juveniles, which for me is a decided no-no.
If you read the stories, it's a matter of common courtesy to let the writers know what you think, good or bad. Otherwise, leave the library.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 17
Bailey30, ebbetsjim, KappaBorealis, Sloth, stevenr, thepreacherswife, vwd
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9