library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Deadlines for challenges

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 11 Jun 2012 16:42
I tried to check the deadline for submissions to the latest challenge. You'd imagine this information would be given under "Challenges", but the entry for the current challenge gives the dates for voting only. I tried the Forum, knowing the notice of the challenge had been posted there, but couldn't find it. There seems to be no way of scrolling from the latest posts back to the slightly less recent. You can do that for the various headings, but which one would it be under? I couldn't find it. "Search"? No, that's just for stories as far as I can see.

So - one question and one suggestion. What is the deadline for the will picture challenge? And couldn't the home page for each challenge give the dates for submissions as well as for voting?

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 11 Jun 2012 17:28
The latest challenge was announced on the noticeboard and the first line of the post gives the deadline for submissions.

You should have gone to Specsavers

flopsybunny:
Picture Story Challenge, June 2012

Closing date for entries: midnight (GMT) Sat 30th June 2012
Voting: 1st July to 21st July 2012 inclusive. (GMT)

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 12 Jun 2012 11:33
Flopsy:

1: thanks for giving the deadline.

2: I made clear that I tried the various headings, but not knowing which one it was under, I scrolled back some way and couldn't find the post. This was not, as your jibe suggests, poor eyesight, but presumably the number of subsequent posts - plus the sticky post on story challenges not giving the information I was looking for.

I was suggesting a way of making checking easier.

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 12 Jun 2012 14:52
except that usually last day of posting is the day before voting begins. There was also a blog post containing the same information, and is still available under recent blog posts, below. I have in the past, though, found other posts difficult to find when I wanted them.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 11
Alef, BashfulBob, kanestrokes, laura82, otkallen, oxford, Seegee, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9