LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Activity Tab Issue Again

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Miss_Naughty
Female Author

England
#1 | Posted: 1 Apr 2012 21:14
I'm so sorry Februs my issue has suddenly returned. As far as I'm aware, I haven't been sending countless pop ups in the last few days.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 2 Apr 2012 00:54
I got this error message when I tried to post the message at the bottom but this time it posted it. Definitely Gremlins.

You are not allowed to perform this action.

It appears that during the time you submitted your posting, the topic was either moved or closed, and as a result your post has not been added. Sorry!

I have started having a problem as well. When I try to close a story that I have opened the "Close" at the top right doesn't work. But if I hit the "backspace" button on my keyboard it will close. Also if I open the "Comments" the upper right "Close" button doesn't work but the "close" at the bottom of the page does work.

Apparently gremlins have invaded the Library. Februs will have to disinfect it.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 2 Apr 2012 01:09
tiptopper:
I got this error message when I tried to post the message at the bottom but this time it posted it. Definitely Gremlins.

You are not allowed to perform this action.

It appears that during the time you submitted your posting, the topic was either moved or closed, and as a result your post has not been added. Sorry!

That's because, as the error message suggests, I was moving the thread from Help to Smalltalk at the time you were posting to it.

tiptopper:
I have started having a problem as well. When I try to close a story that I have opened the "Close" at the top right doesn't work. But if I hit the "backspace" button on my keyboard it will close. Also if I open the "Comments" the upper right "Close" button doesn't work but the "close" at the bottom of the page does work.

Both of those actions rely on javascript to work so I'd make sure you haven't disabled it for some reason.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 4 Apr 2012 00:46
Februs:
Both of those actions rely on javascript to work so I'd make sure you haven't disabled it for some reason.

It suddenly started working again and I did not change anything.

Miss_Naughty
Female Author

England
#5 | Posted: 7 Apr 2012 00:34
Let me tell you, nothing alleviates the symptoms.

Miss_Naughty
Female Author

England
#6 | Posted: 13 Apr 2012 12:13
I am so sorry I'm unearthing my activity tab issue again. One day I click on the activity tab and it remains open and suddenly the next day it will not work and will be not working for a few days. Has anyone else had this problem? Or has anyone got any sensible solution?

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 14 Apr 2012 01:15
Try checking your computer for viruses. They sometimes cause strange issues. If you can't do that yourself you may have to bring it into a shop.

However I hope that you are not a spanko who is in the closet as the computer shop will see what is in your files. If you are comfortable with that, as I think you should be, then bringing it to the shop will be no problem for you. If you are not comfortable with that then you could end up with a red face to match your (hopefully) red bottom.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 14 Apr 2012 16:38
Miss_Naughty:
Could someone give the www address for the activity tab please? It flashes up too quickly for me to be able to note.

Try this:

http://www.spankinglibrary.tk/index.php?func=activity

Miss_Naughty
Female Author

England
#9 | Posted: 14 Apr 2012 17:08
Thank you so much. But ... a big but, EEEEEEK! It didn't work, it took me back to the home page.

Miss_Naughty
Female Author

England
#10 | Posted: 16 Apr 2012 00:33
Does anyone use a MacBook Pro? So I can check settings

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 7
mobblers
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9