library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Activity Tab

Miss_Naughty
Female Author

England
#1 | Posted: 27 Mar 2012 13:44
Yesterday, 26 March, my activity tab stopped working. So I can't see what stories are being read, if a message is being read or if one is being sent. All the other tab keys function as they should. When I click on the activity tab it takes me back to the home tab.

I use a MacBook Pro, Safari Browser and sometimes Firefox. Javascript and firewalls are as they should be. I have not changed anything on my system.

Has anyone encountered this strange problem or has anyone got any idea what I should do?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 27 Mar 2012 14:06
The site has a number of automated mechanisms built into it which try and prevent it being misused by spammers. One of these involves a process which sits in the background and monitors the number and type of popups being sent. It looks like you sent a large number of very short popups in a short space of time which resulted in your account being marked as a possible spammer. The popup facility on the library is basically intended as an alternative to email rather than a replacement for YIM or MSN Messenger type programs so if you're wanting to have a continuous dialogue with someone on the site I'd recommend using the chat room instead. In the meantime I will reset your account which should restore the Activity function.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
idhughes, jwads, kingkoban, StefK, westviking, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9