library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Stats

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 4 Feb 2010 02:35
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this.

I was looking at the "stat page" and wondering if it could be expanded upon. Two sets of stats seems threadbare. It seems to me that if y'all are gonna' dedicate a whole page to 'em, we ought to be seeing more kinds.

Perhaps:

Words archived,
Comments made,
Stories read,

Or perhaps I'm just getting a bit funny with the late hour?

-LK

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 4 Feb 2010 18:20
Well the site admins do get to see other stats on that page but typically most people aren't that interested so we've just been showing those 2 pieces of info at the moment. I might add a third table based on words but when we first started the library we weren't adding word counts so will probably wait until we've gone back over all the story indices and updated those currently without a word count.

As to the number of comments made we do see a monthly total as admins but I assumed this wouldn't be of interest to anyone else.

Statistical info is also spread about in various places on the site such as:

1. the individual author pages which show how many cumulative reads your submissions have had.

2. the table of members shows on an individual basis how many stories have been read, commented on, validated and submitted by each member.

3. the number of stories read is shown in the info panel including stories read cumulatively, stories read today and most stories read in a day.

4. the number of each document type, e.g. story, serial, poem etc is shown on the Home Page.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 5
DanishMan, Heroth, insonia, ogard, phillipuk
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9