library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Changing Scenes in a Story

Sarah89
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 8 Dec 2011 03:11
I have a question about how to use the symbol that indicates a changing scene or point of view. When I write my stories, it's usually something like this:

I hurried out of the gym, past the smirks, eye-rolls, and scattered remarks. I was still in a slight panic, and I wanted out of sight. Besides, I didn't need to defend myself anymore. I'd be gone in a matter of months. The senior class presidency was the last thing I needed to secure my place at a top university and abandon this hell.

~*~

"Miss McIntosh, please accompany me to the headmaster's office."

Whenever my stories are uploaded, the mark in the middle is gone. I've noticed that the stories in the library have a big green illustration to show a change of scenery or point of view. How can I put that in my stories? One story I uploaded recently is really awkward to read without the indication that the scene has changed.

Thanks for the help,

Sarah

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 8 Dec 2011 03:22
Hi Sarah

If you type 'Insert Divider' on a blank line where you want to indicate a change of scene/time-frame etc, we'll convert it to our standard graphic.

Sarah89
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 8 Dec 2011 03:40
Okay, thank you, Flopsy.

Would a mod mind inserting that into my recent story, "The Student Election"? It's between the two scenes I used as an example in my original post. I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you again.

- Sarah

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 8 Dec 2011 03:51
Sarah89:
Would a mod mind inserting that into my recent story, "The Student Election"? It's between the two scenes I used as an example in my original post. I'd really appreciate it.

Done.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 12
derekjster, kylem, Pembridge06, thanasphere
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9