Wellred Weekly

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#1 | Posted: 2 Nov 2011 21:31
Hi Februs,

I tried to read Wellred, but clicking on News I get a message:

Missing Page

It appears that the page you were looking for has been moved or doesn't exist. Please click here for the Bottom Lines home page.

Clicking "here" brings the BL home page as advertised but no News. I tried to replace .co.uk in the url with .tk but no joy.

Am I missing something?

KJM

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 2 Nov 2011 21:39
Hi KJM,

Seems to have been a problem for BL library users but I believe I have fixed it now. The News button launches the Wellred Weekly in its own tab so you could also simply surf to:

http://www.spankinglibrary.tk/news/

but it should launch from the menu correctly now hopefully.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#3 | Posted: 4 Nov 2011 03:25
Yes! Now it launches correctly, thanks!

By the way, great first issue.

The only problem is, it seems that I can't find the feedback or Comment feature. I posted about it in your Comments thread.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 22 Nov 2011 20:32
Hi Februs,

I made a mistake once in the Wellred and I made a second entry which was deleted and the original fixed the way it should be been. Thanks to whoever did that. However, is there a way we can edit our own entry in case this happens again? I don't see anything that suggests we can. It would be helpful also in case someone changes their mind on an entry and decides to delete it.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 22 Nov 2011 23:09
bendover:
Hi Februs,

I made a mistake once in the Wellred and I made a second entry which was deleted and the original fixed the way it should be been. Thanks to whoever did that. However, is there a way we can edit our own entry in case this happens again? I don't see anything that suggests we can. It would be helpful also in case someone changes their mind on an entry and decides to delete it.

I merged the two entries for you. When we brought out the first issue of the WW I was still in two minds about whether to provide a comment facility at all but ended up very quickly adding one in. At the time I didn't get round to providing the ability to edit but hopefully we'll have it in time for Issue 3 or sooner if I can get round to it.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 23 Nov 2011 00:00
Feb,

Once again I thank you.

Pat/Bendover

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#7 | Posted: 23 Nov 2011 19:25
bendover:
Pat/Bendover

Shouldn't it be bendover and then pat?

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 3
karen8419, SinclairMP, timmytim, tyrport
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9