LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Audio stories

etbyrd
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 25 Oct 2011 05:30
I'm not sure if there is something awry with my computer or if I'm just being obtuse, but I can't figure out how to listen to these. I click on the headphone icon, and I just get a pop-up with the story name on it, but no sound at all. Am I doing something wrong? Also, is it possible to submit any of my own stories to have someone else read?

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 25 Oct 2011 06:40
I just go to the audio listing and click on the HP icon on the far right hand side of the story. Make sure your computer sound volume is up or your headphones are working as mine works fine. You should get a little player showing after you click the headphone and if your sound is working you will be able to hear the words. If the sound does not work on your computer try a different one, that will tell you pretty fast if its your computer.

You can send Flopsy a pop-up asking about your stories, they have a listing they are working through. I tried reading for it and found it is a lot more work then it looks like and I had to give it up.

etbyrd
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 25 Oct 2011 07:09
Thank you, CS. I think it's a computer issue.

opb
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 25 Oct 2011 09:06
I had trouble getting the audio to work at first, but I think it's more often a problem the receiving end ( like another activity I can think of)

I can say from experience that producing a reading is indeed quite time consuming, and not straight forward if you want to make a good job of it.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 17
amino, bagatelle, brushonthebare, Devilsadvocate, Hotspur, pwhapman, robert1950, TheGoodWife25
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9