USA
#1 | Posted: 19 Jan 2010 20:50
can someone help me to post my story thanks

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 19 Jan 2010 20:53
Hi Frank, You can't upload it yourself, but you can send it to us via the Contact Us button. There is also a forum post on the noticeboard relating to story submission guidelines.

Cheers, flopsy

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 4 Mar 2010 16:49
Just a query or two for clarification: do we attach our story in the Message area of the Subject screen of the Contact Us page, with its title in the Subject line? Also, typically how long after we submit a story does it appear on the website?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 5 Mar 2010 01:42
Cal33:
Just a query or two for clarification: do we attach our story in the Message area of the Subject screen of the Contact Us page, with its title in the Subject line? Also, typically how long after we submit a story does it appear on the website?

There's no particular set way of doing it .. some people simply use the Contact Us facility .. and if so I'd recommend putting the title of the story inside the message as well as, or instead of, using the subject line. Many authors tend to just use the Contact Us facility in the first instance in order to make contact and then we reply using the email address that we tend to use for correspondence. Subsequently, many authors simply send their stories as attachments using this email address. We don't publish it on the site as it's likely to end up in the spam engines. Other authors who already have their stories available on another website may simply choose to provide the URL where they can be found and we do the rest, as long as they have given us written permission to do so.

How long a story takes to appear varies as it depends on a number of factors, including how many stories are already in the queue for loading, how much pre-formatting is needed, whether it's the first time we've received a story from a particular author but in general I'd say it's likely to be anything from the day we receive it up to about a week.

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 4
Eva, fenris11, Odysseus600, patxi
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9