LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Two questions...

Arcane359
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 29 Sep 2011 02:35
So I have two questions. One is a little dumb, but I'll ask anyway. Why do some people have a little sign that says BL after their name? And, two, do we have a FAQ posted in here somewhere that explains these little bits of trivia?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 29 Sep 2011 02:55
The library is accessed by most people these days via its standalone URL but it originated as part of the spanking community website, Bottom Lines, and is still available from within that site. Those people who have the BL logo after their name are viewing the site from within Bottom Lines as opposed to using the standalone site.

There is some Help text for the site (some of which is bound to be out of date as I keep changing stuff or adding new things) but no FAQ. It's hard to find the motivation to write a FAQ when hardly anyone reads any of the existing help text and we find people who have been on the site for the best part of 2 years who still don't realise they can comment on a story simply by clicking on its comment icon, for example.

Arcane359
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 29 Sep 2011 03:52
lol. I guess I'm just strange. I like to read FAQ's instead of asking. I looked all over the help text for that BL logo and finally figured I had to ask.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 13
Alef, Balor, Bergo214, canth256, jtaylor75, maryt, Norskpike, Rickinto, Sfar, TheGoodWife25, valentin, zacek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9