Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 14 Jan 2012 20:36
zancatnip:
I am starting with this one.

This one? This what? That's a post, not a comment. A comment is what you leave at the end of a story, at least once for every 500 you read

Sorry - I'm probably making you feel 'brand new'. Welcome to the Library - at the latest count, there are (based on average adult reading speeds) approx. 2,500 hours' worth of reading here - that is about 104 days of non-stop spanking story reading.
You are strongly advised to take regular breaks.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 14 Jan 2012 21:57
I applaud cartharsis, he has just taken plugging to a new height.

opb
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 14 Jan 2012 22:26
Hmm, That was a very helpful idea Catharsis, but did I detect just the teeniest bit of self-plugging there ?

Surely no-one would stoop so low here?

And Zancatnip, Please ignore the unhelpful comments from the others, it really wouldn't take anything like 104 days. With only 128 stories to read this should be easy to do in one day

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 15 Jan 2012 00:43
Now, now, guys, be nice to Tasha, some folks are shy about commenting. Even if you are a confident writer, commenting can be threatening for some.
Don't worry, Tasha, you too can rehabbed. Start easy by telling the author your favorite thing you liked about the story, it could be a character - sweet or wicked - a description of a situation, a spanking, or an injustice that irritated you. Just a sentence about any of these with a thank you will thrill any author. and the bonus is, most of the authors will send you a thank you for your thank you. the whole situation is quite remarkable.
IC

westviking
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 16 Jan 2012 14:24
Nice try Catharsis.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 20 Jan 2012 00:21
bluepencil:
Almost sounds like the plot for a Grace-type spanking story doesn't it? The Girl Who Didn't Comment

Now that you mention it, there was a story posted sometime last year. Don't remember the title, though.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#17 | Posted: 21 Jan 2012 05:59
Februs is still working for us, I note. If one now clicks on the My Coments button I get much more then just a listing, I can actually see what I said. In addition, I can now see my comment from the WW on the same page. This is a great thing, thanks Februs, I love it.

bholluk
Male Member

Scotland
#18 | Posted: 16 Feb 2012 21:55
For various reasons, I haven't been on the site for some time. I have a ratio of 281 to 1 in stories read and commented on but when I try to read a story it tells me that the maximum read has been exceeded. Can anyone explain what is happening and what I should do to get access again.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 17 Feb 2012 01:26
bholluk:
I have a ratio of 281 to 1 in stories read and commented on but when I try to read a story it tells me that the maximum read has been exceeded. Can anyone explain what is happening and what I should do to get access again.

The site has various mechanisms in place to prevent our shared server from being overloaded as in the past we have been shut down twice because of it. In order to achieve that the site will automatically prevent story viewing if it finds someone is flicking through them at an unusually fast rate for a prolonged period of time (usually an hour) and this is what has happened in your case. The limit is only temporary but if someone is doing this repeatedly the site will place a permanent limit on how many items they can view in an hour.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 10
bookkeeper, markert, ncmtnspanker, timeroar
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9