library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Mobile version?

christian0539
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 14 Aug 2011 17:19
Any chance of getting a mobile friendly version of this site soon? I love the site, and would enjoy it on my phone, but it doesn't work
Regards,
Christian

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 15 Aug 2011 23:16
christian0539:
Any chance of getting a mobile friendly version of this site soon? I love the site, and would enjoy it on my phone, but it doesn't work
Regards,
Christian

There are no plans at present to make a mobile version of the site.

The library has been designed to display and function correctly in standards compliant web browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc running on pc and Mac. I can also try and make sure it looks OK in some of the less compliant browsers such as the various releases of IE which quite frankly are a PITA but I've no idea what all the different mobiles are using. I do know, however, that almost every mobile we had feedback on was doing weird things so it's just too much of a headache right now.

Another problem is that I've no personal interest in mobiles for anything other than making and receiving a phone call - I use a Nokia 6310 mainly as an alarm clock.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 16 Aug 2011 01:00
Februs:
I've no personal interest in mobiles for anything other than making and receiving a phone call - I use a Nokia 6310 mainly as an alarm clock.

So now we know that Februs is not only a technical genius/guru, he's also a neo-Luddite. Complicated fellow!

For the record, I carry a cheap prepaid phone that I use for an average of perhaps one call per week. I suppose I could figure out how to use it for an alarm clock, but never really thought about it..

Get well Februs.

Guy

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 16 Aug 2011 02:37
Guy:
For the record, I carry a cheap prepaid phone that I use for an average of perhaps one call per week. I suppose I could figure out how to use it for an alarm clock, but never really thought about it..

I have a phone that doesn't cost me anything and I get 250 minutes free each month. No text, no web.I do not know how to use the alarm clock or any other functions.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 16 Aug 2011 04:32
Februs:
I use a Nokia 6310 mainly as an alarm clock.

Who'd have thought that I'd be as technically advanced as Februs on ANYthing? Now if I could only figure out how to shut off that alarm clock thingy on weekends...

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#6 | Posted: 16 Aug 2011 07:11
You guys really make me feel like a technical genius! Not only do I use mine as an alarm clock, but I also manage to turn it off in the weekends (most of the time).

christian0539
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 19 Aug 2011 13:02
Thank you for the reply (and for making me feel smart as I not only know how to turn the alarm off on weekends, but also can set it for specific days ).
Regards,
Christian

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 9
etbyrd, Jake15, Moody, njrick, spankedotknz
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9