author's prolificacy

Page  Page 4 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 14 May 2011 19:02
blimp:
Februs, is there anyone I can complain to about these scurrilous remarks about the size of my rear end?

Something really needs to be done about the pair of them but I'm going on the philosophy of while they're picking on you they're not picking on me ..

sugarmouse
Female Member

England
#32 | Posted: 14 May 2011 19:13
Thank you Februs, I really laughed out loud at that response and the cat is now looking at me as though I've lost my marbles.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 14 May 2011 19:15
sugarmouse:
Thank you Februs, I really laughed out loud at that response and the cat is now looking at me as though I've lost my marbles.

blimp, I offer you... sugarmouse!... as the one to complain to. She'll be just perfect for the job, if the cat is right.

blimp
Male Author

England
#34 | Posted: 14 May 2011 19:40
Thank you NJ!! But I wouldn't want her to startle her cat again!!

dicyverges
Male Member

Italy
#35 | Posted: 15 May 2011 07:53
the stories i like are,for the most part, set in the '20,'30 years ,involving F/b spanking scenes .
the accuracy of descriptions of the places, objects,clothes is an important element ,in the same way
the descriptions of the innermost thoughts of the main characters are essential requirement...
The humiliation of the (against his) submissive and the sensations of the spanker should be explained to the readers.
sex strictly forbidden.
naked parts of the anatomy exposed: buttocks, thigs,feet accurately described.(no full nakedness)
No consensual.
Slight pain (humiliation is the essential ingredient)
the baring procedure accurately described
mocking comments about the humiliant situation the victim is involved in,about the shape and size of his rear end...
after the punishment, accurate report of the victim's innermost sensations....

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 15 May 2011 08:07
PinkAngel:
flopsybunny: I think it all relates to the size of Blimp's rear end - which I am given to understand is of quite considerable proportions
Oh yes, it sure is..... hugely, considerably, vastly, xxxLARGE There is photographic evidence on the forum somewhere too

So that picture of Arthur's brilliantly glowing posterior that was put up on the wall of the Spankers' Inn near the end of jools' story, if I understand correctly it was actually pretty much a mural covering the whole wall, is that correct?

I'm just trying to envision the story's ending accurately... --C.K.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#37 | Posted: 15 May 2011 08:38
Yes, CrimsonKidCK, the entire wall was indeed covered in large glossy prints of ruby red buttocks, with an enormous picture of Blimp's taking centre stage, framed by all the other entries. I'm sure the sight would have been spectacular Hehe

blimp
Male Author

England
#38 | Posted: 15 May 2011 10:30
jools:
Yes, CrimsonKidCK, the entire wall was indeed covered in large glossy prints of ruby red buttocks, with an enormous picture of Blimp's taking centre stage, framed by all the other entries. I'm sure the sight would have been spectacular Hehe

I think this story is growing out of all proportions!! My solicitors, the eminent firm of Messrs Sue, Grabbit and Runne are still looking closely at that story of yours Jools, sifting through it for libelous content!!

SNM
Male Author

USA
#39 | Posted: 15 May 2011 14:30
dicyverges:
the stories i like are,for the most part, set in the '20,'30 years ,involving F/b spanking scenes .
the accuracy of descriptions of the places, objects,clothes is an important element ,in the same way
the descriptions of the innermost thoughts of the main characters are essential requirement...
The humiliation of the (against his) submissive and the sensations of the spanker should be explained to the readers.
sex strictly forbidden.
naked parts of the anatomy exposed: buttocks, thigs,feet accurately described.(no full nakedness)
No consensual.
Slight pain (humiliation is the essential ingredient)
the baring procedure accurately described
mocking comments about the humiliant situation the victim is involved in,about the shape and size of his rear end...
after the punishment, accurate report of the victim's innermost sensations....

I don't see what's so time consuming about this particular brand of story. It sounds to me like you're just frustrated that no one shares your very specific niche fantasy.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#40 | Posted: 15 May 2011 14:36
dicyverges:
the stories i like are,

Of course with out someone writing what you like on a regular basis maybe, perhaps you should try a little writing yourself. You have the ability and your imagination as you write will give you more of a thrill then reading stories by other writers. Have fun

Page  Page 4 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 0 : Guests - 14
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9