The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

author's prolificacy

Page  Page 3 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 13 May 2011 05:23
If you enjoy Asimov, you should track down the last book he worked on. Asimov Laughs Again: More Than 700 Jokes, Limericks, and Anecdotes is a great book of humour mixed with reflections on his life as it was drawing to a close.

And it contains reflections about a couple of time publishers thought that Asimov was trying to coast on his name. If I recall correctly his answer always was "It was the best writing I was capable of doing when I was writing it".

Lately I've been listening to some of his books on tape (well, MP3) and I'm surprised as how well his fiction has aged.

Goodgulf

dicyverges
Male Member

Italy
#22 | Posted: 14 May 2011 07:53
I'm sorry i provoked all these reactions,( and i think you all are perfectly entitled to them).
In the same way, i don't want to contribute to increase your alcohol consumption...
I apologize to all the authors, but let me try to make my concept clear :
The stories i like need of a particular atmosphere and probably the set up of it need more time....
it is'nt a matter of quality or talent...
i don't think that prolific = bad author

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#23 | Posted: 14 May 2011 11:26
MarkPhoenix
The last book of Douglas Adams' "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" series reads like something produced to order because his publisher was pressing him. But before that, there's no falling off in quality, methinks.

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 14 May 2011 15:29
blimp:
this has nothing to do with me being a Rear Admiral!!

I honestly don't know what to make of this line. Is one promoted to that rank after submitting, say, a thousand spanking stories to this website???

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 14 May 2011 15:35
Cal33:
blimp:

I honestly don't know what to make of this line. Is one promoted to that rank after submitting, say, a thousand spanking stories to this website???

I think it all relates to the size of Blimp's rear end - which I am given to understand is of quite considerable proportions

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 14 May 2011 15:36
Cal33:

I happen to be more of a Rear Admirer myself... and it has nothing to do with submitting stories.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#27 | Posted: 14 May 2011 16:09
flopsybunny:
I think it all relates to the size of Blimp's rear end - which I am given to understand is of quite considerable proportions

Oh yes, it sure is..... hugely, considerably, vastly, xxxLARGE There is photographic evidence on the forum somewhere too

rollin
Male Member

USA
#28 | Posted: 14 May 2011 18:31
dicyverges:
The stories i like need of a particular atmosphere and probably the set up of it need more time....

So what type of stories do you like? I generally take a bit of time to set up my plots and flesh out the characters, but I wouldn't know if they had the 'particular atmosphere' you seek.

blimp
Male Author

England
#29 | Posted: 14 May 2011 18:52
PinkAngel:
Oh yes, it sure is..... hugely, considerably, vastly, xxxLARGE There is photographic evidence on the forum somewhere too

flopsybunny:

Februs, is there anyone I can complain to about these scurrilous remarks about the size of my rear end?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 14 May 2011 18:56
blimp:
is there anyone I can complain to about these scurrilous remarks about the size of my rear end?

I'm sure it could be one person as easily as the next. All of them will be equally unlikely to listen. It's part of the friendly atmosphere we engender here.

Page  Page 3 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
Balor, GEML66, roycon, sagitarius, sidel, Zachary314159
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9