contest within a contest

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 12:58
PinkAngel:
I think it is a rubbish idea cos us staff would be banned I am guessing for having the advantage of having validated so many

... not to mention having the advantage of being able to look up who actualy wrote each one. Not that YOU would need such an advantage, having the ability to peg a story's author by the title alone.

barretthunter:
If someone mistook one of my stories for someone else's - or someone else's as one of mine - I'd be motivated to read that author if I hadn't already.

some one has already told me that a story in the contest - not mine - is a dead ringer for my style, and so of course I'm going to read it.... if only so I can point out how terribly wrong she is.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#12 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 13:00
njrick:
... not to mention having the advantage of being able to look up who actually wrote each one.

Ahh well, I was hoping you might not think about that one Shhh don't tell the others though

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 13:46
PinkAngel:
Shhh don't tell the others though

Ok, everyone - just ignore everything I said in my earlier post! (like this doesn't happen all the time anyway).

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 15:33
I just think that Rick just likes to stir things up. Always finding controversy and looking for extra work to throw onto the poor staff here. While it might be fun to try and guess who wrote what, I do that anyway and don't really find I'm very good at it, while at the same time I'm afraid mine would be easy to spot.

blimp
Male Author

England
#15 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 15:33
njrick:
You suck up you!

You must point out which stories are your's just to enable me to adjust your marks! And as for you PinkAngel!! You will wear out that wooden spoon with all that stirring!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#16 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 15:40
blimp:
You will wear out that wooden spoon with all that stirring!

Can think of better ways of wearing it out and they include YOU and RICK

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 11 Feb 2011 00:34
PinkAngel:
Can think of better ways of wearing it out and they include YOU and RICK

I can't IMAGINE what she's talking about, can you Blimp? All that stirring must have made her delusional.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 7
azotainas, brushonthebare, cady09, canth256, carto75, Davidwa, kdpierre, oldman4900, spankedbywife, strictbutgentle, Tiredny, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9