library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

A Message that really is a shameless plug for the RDSC!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
edb
Male Author

Spain
#1 | Posted: 2 Feb 2011 20:16
I have had a number of enquiries asking if number fifty of the 'Discipline and Spanking Company' was the final episode.

Fear not.

Having posted the fiftieth episode just before Christmas, unfortunately I spent the next few weeks flat on the floor with a bad back; hence no additions to the series and the subsequent enquiries.

I can now happily tell you that I am once again able to sit down and address the keyboard, thinking up new and hopefully outrageous scenarios to embellish the ongoing saga; Caroline and her intrepid crew are active, just waiting to meet out yet more well deserved punishment to numerous naughty curvaceous derrieres.

Rest assured, the RDSC marches on!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 2 Feb 2011 20:40
edb:
unfortunately I spent the next few weeks flat on the floor with a bad back

Been there & done that! I feel your pain. Hope it's all better now.

Guy

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 3 Feb 2011 07:12
Ed, sorry to hear that you were out of action. Hope you're feeling better and looking forward to the further adventures of Caroline and her girls.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 3 Feb 2011 18:11
Ed, glad to hear you're on the mend. A word of advice - before you start spend a lot of time at the keyboard, make sure that you have a decent chair that properly supports your back ot you'll wind up out of commission once again.

edb
Male Author

Spain
#5 | Posted: 3 Feb 2011 18:44
Thanks Guy, Seegee and tfs.

I am feeling better, although I am taking it easy at the moment.

Many, like Guy and myself, will have had the same problem, so those that have suffered similarly will know what it's like.

I've had the problem intermittently for fifteen years, and the advice of tfs is appreciated and especially true, which is why I am consequently limiting my time at the keyboard.

This may reduce my output, but it does have the unforeseen, although decidedly unwanted advantage, at least from my point of view, of giving me time to contemplate even more outrageous scenarios to weave into the salaciously naughty tale I wish to set before the KLSF readers with the RDSC.

On second thoughts, lying back I think I'd better recover quickly before my imagination breaks the bounds of credulity!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 3 Feb 2011 20:26
edb:
and the advice of tfs is appreciated and especially true, which is why I am consequently limiting my time at the keyboard.

FWIW, I stopped hunching over a keyboard years ago. I usually sit leaned back in my office chair with the keyboard on my lap. Not so great for typing, but much better for my back.

For us geriatric cases, using a computer with bifocals can also be a source of back problems. If you have to crane your neck constantly to read your monitor, get an appropriate pair of reading glasses and/or move your monitor.

Guy

blimp
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 3 Feb 2011 20:55
I found the best way to stop back pain was to stop exercising! It was exercise, especially running that gave me dreadful sciatica. Since I have stopped, hey presto, no back pain! I do sympathise there are few things worse than back pain. I am much too mean to buy bifocals so I just peer at the screen from about eight inches enabling me to see what I am writing. I usually sit in the kitchen armchair which over the years has sagged in all the right places and I rest my feet on the dog! He doesn't seem to mind. In fact I think he is rather attached to my feet as he wakes me up every morning by licking them. Sorry, I know it sounds terrible but he is a weird dog, with a strange taste in feet.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 3 Feb 2011 21:16
blimp:
I think he is rather attached to my feet as he wakes me up every morning by licking them.

Hey blimp. I think you posted that to the wrong kink site. This is the spanking library.

Guy

blimp
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 3 Feb 2011 21:57
Guy:
Hey blimp. I think you posted that to the wrong kink site. This is the spanking library.

Sorry, I got it mixed up again. Anyone know the number of a good dog psychiatrist?

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 3 Feb 2011 22:21
Guy:
blimp:
Sorry, I got it mixed up again. Anyone know the number of a good dog psychiatrist?

I wouldn't let it bother you blimp - unless you have started licking your dogs toes

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 7
chillingworth, dund93, john4, lesni, myrkassi, phillipuk, smorboll, terabit
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9