The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Not a Shameless Plug, No! - Acknowledgements & the Importance of Comments

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 30 Jan 2011 19:59
The final part of the serial I've been writing for the past 8 months has today been uploaded and I want to acknowledge the encouragement, the warmth and the generosity of everyone who commented on the story along the way; and to re-emphasise the IMPORTANCE of comments to the humble ('humble'?? Ha! Try 'eggshellically-ego'd!) writer.

I was lucky enough to find the Library just when the comment-rate started to take off last May (following the appropriately punitive measures introduced to spank the non-commenting bottoms of those indigents who never click on that temptingly-placed button). So, I've enjoyed a level of feedback that most texts published before then never got, for which I'm very grateful.

To Beth83, Chelsea1234, Gabbs, Janine, Mati, Sebastian and my brother Swishswitch, thank you SO much for getting so involved, and for heaping praise in such generous dollops. To Pinkfluff, my awed respect for reading it all twice and commenting so wisely; and to the many others who've commented so kindly and kept Humpty on the wall, thank you - it's meant a lot.

Flectata in corpora sed non in spirita!

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 30 Jan 2011 22:28
*Trumpets sound a Roman fanfare; Kettle Drums rumble loudly; Snare Drums paradiddle quickly; flutes trill. Naked red bottomed Librarians throw rose petals in his path.*

The English Master rides forth in a Golden Chariot to take his Triumph* !!!!!

* orange face goop & Janine standing behind him whispering "Your only Mortal; But we can Sell It!" are optional for a small fee. Grin!

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 30 Jan 2011 22:34
twisted8:
Naked red bottomed Librarians throw rose petals in his path.

Ah yes, they would be Februs, Cheery, Lincoln and Jefesse ....

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#4 | Posted: 30 Jan 2011 22:39
flopsybunny:
Ah yes, they would be Februs, Cheery, Lincoln and Jefesse

Glad you said that, flops. I ain't goin' nowhere naked ... my birthday suit needs ironing!

blimp
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 31 Jan 2011 00:43
Ah Lectori Salutem Spankum Mybum Ad Fundum Ad Infinitum Ad Nauseum. What is the Latin for they have bloody well wheel clamped my chariot again!! I think you might include Pink Angel if your looking for red bottomed librarians by the way!! Only a suggestion mind! Miss Thrashbottom will always help if the bottom isn't quite red enough!

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 31 Jan 2011 01:58
twisted8:
* orange face goop & Janine standing behind him whispering "Your only Mortal; But we can Sell It!" are optional for a small fee. Grin!

ahem... And why not try to sell it? It's marketable on both sides of the Atlantic, according to my sources...

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 31 Jan 2011 10:56
flopsybunny:
Ah yes, they would be Februs, Cheery, Lincoln and Jefesse

Linda:
my birthday suit needs ironing!

Well yes ladies if you insist, we will have these guys carry you librarians in the procession spreading rose petals the same shade as your bottoms. After all you girls have big red 'LIBRARIAN' tags identifying you. Linda; don't worry about your wrinkles, we all understand. And yes we can make sure that our beloved Pink leads the way with the reddest bottom of them all!

Janine:
And why not try to sell it? It's marketable on both sides of the Atlantic, according to my sources

Janine. I'm not arguing the proposition. Simply saying that it is traditional and customary for a slave to ride behind the Big Man to keep him humble. Top Grin!

blimp
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 31 Jan 2011 14:35
twisted8:
And yes we can make sure that our beloved Pink leads the way with the reddest bottom of them all!

Do you see that PinkAngel? Aren't you the lucky one to be awarded such an honour! Should be some procession !!!!? I bet you are glad you have such kind friends who are always looking out for your interests! I would join you but my birthday suits retired.

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 2 Feb 2011 02:16
Leave it to Twisted8 to turn a sincere thank you note in to a spectacle of a parade. I love parades.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 2 Feb 2011 02:20
anitalynn:
Leave it to Twisted8 to turn a sincere thank you note in to a spectacle of a parade.

If not him, who? If not now, when?

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 3
Adrian, Alef, Dagnir, mobblers, muralebajt, oldwrangler2, wiz
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9