LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

I love Paris

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
londoncalling
Female Member

England
#1 | Posted: 21 Jan 2011 22:37
Love Paris Annette Morreau. Didn't think I'd ever find those stories again! Anyone else a fan?

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 22 Jan 2011 01:21
I don't understand? Her works are in the Library. Check the "Select Author" link. Except for some of her stories that are on CF Publications, all of her stories are right here. I have never found any other stories, on the internet. Does anybody know of any other stories?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 22 Jan 2011 02:09
Sebastian:
I don't understand? Her works are in the Library.

She's just found them here and is acknowledging the fact ...

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 22 Jan 2011 02:15
I have always wondered why Morreau never wrote any other stories? Had she lost interest? Such great talent. Hard to believe.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 22 Jan 2011 02:55
Sebastian:
I have always wondered why Morreau never wrote any other stories?

Maybe it was writer's block. It DOES happen.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 23 Jan 2011 10:34
From what I know Paris just lost the muse really. It can happen. We should be grateful for what she gave us. Without Paris' encouragement I never would have posted my work online, so I thank her for that.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 23 Jan 2011 12:56
Seegee
A real shame. Her description and her superb detail, were beautiful. Interesting to note that she doesn't have the desire for more stories.

Caleb
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 26 Jan 2011 02:25
Not so very unusual though. When it's such a small genre writers tend to say what they have to say and then stop. Several of the people that I have read have ended their writing online and moved onto other things.
Sometimes they are replaced by new and wonderful writers that grow in your heart and sometimes not.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 26 Jan 2011 20:38
What Caleb says is true. You can run dry on ideas and find yourself re-writing the same story over and over again. Maybe then it's time to stop. Even pros have this problem, especially those who have created characters that give rise to a series of books. It is always a struggle to think of something new.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 26 Jan 2011 22:23
As a fellow Paris admirer, I'm working on a Danny story at the moment, and have ideas for one or two more. Naturally I'll withdraw if there is any objection from PAM or any copyright issues.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 3
Balor, brushonthebare, dund93, emaildaniel4, Heroth, kanestrokes, razzy234, SmokingJoe
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9