LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Spankings in stories

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 5 Jan 2011 03:58
I remember reading a story that described how spankings were given, why they were given, who gave the spankings and who got the spankings, but there was never a spanking given in the story. That story held my attention and I enjoyed it very much with not a single spanking taking place.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#12 | Posted: 5 Jan 2011 11:33
Congratulations to CrimsonKid (and njrick)! It is a problem with quotes like this that nobody can be quite sure if they're correct. Confederate General "Stonewall" Jackson got his nickname (rather inappropriate for someone whose forte was rapid raids and manoevres) from words uttered by fellow Confederate General Barnard Bee at First Bull Run - but soldiers' accounts differ as to whether Bee was praising Jackson for standing firm under attack or cursing him for failing to move to his own support! As Bee was killed shortly afterwards, no-one can be sure. Farragut was, though, a very quotable man - also remembered for when at the start of the war, friends approached him as a Southerner asking him to join the Confederate cause, sending them away with the words "You gentlemen will catch the devil from this!"

I'm trying to think how I could introduce spanking into this post, but have failed.

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 5 Jan 2011 21:44
CrimsonKidCK
njrick:
"Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!" during the American Civil War naval battle of Mobile Bay in 1864--a Union victory that contributed to Lincoln's reelection a few months later.

I knew I should have known this!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 6 Jan 2011 04:55
anitalynn:
I knew I should have known this!

Well now you do! This is an educational site, after all.

Caleb
Male Author

England
#15 | Posted: 6 Jan 2011 06:57
Whilst I do not need a spanking in a spanking themed story to read it I was told once this is a spanking story library and there fore there must be a spanking in there for it to be posted.

Adam and I have written many a story without a spanking only the threat of one, the after affects of one etc and called it well done.

What I do look for in a story of any sort is continuity, how the conversation flows and if it sounds real. I will scan and if there is any sign of twack, whack, spank, smack, slap or any of the words used to descrbe sound I will skim over it.

I used to be a snob about it all and only read M/M stories.Next came F/F because of a wonderful writer at the wraparound porch. Then I branched out to teen spanking stories because of Brianna and Christa. Now I am learning that M/F or F/M can be a good read too, although the whole stripping and sex thing still squirks me lol! So I close my eyes, *snicker*

dicyverges
Male Member

Italy
#16 | Posted: 9 Jan 2011 09:46
As a reader i think that a detailed description of a spanking scene is undoubtably a crucial point of the genre of literature we love. The buildup of the climax is, obviously,in the same way, necessary,but if you prepare it in a wonderful way and when the scene comes you write only:She/ he spanks her/him, i think the reader could be dissatisfied

cfpub
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 10 Jan 2011 02:10
For the downside of a spankingless story, I would note the following entry from The Bibliography:

Harvey, Marianne, THE PROUD HUNTER, Dell, 1981.
The champion teaser! The heroine is threatened with spanking by her boyfriend on p. 81, again on p. 101, her brother says that she should be spanked on p. 109 and again on p. 177, her mother tells her she isn't too old to be spanked on p. 188 and that she should be well spanked and put to bed on p. 197, her sister's husband comes after her with a hairbrush on p. 323, her boyfriend threatens to spank her in front of the whole household on p. 397, as her husband, he threatens to spank her if she runs away on p. 408, and a friend speculates that her husband may wallop her on p. 412. In addition, her father thinks that her sister's husband should spank her sister on p. 71, and her mother and father recall the time that he spanked her mother on p. 153. Throughout this entire book, nobody actually gets spanked.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 10 Jan 2011 02:27
cfpub:
Throughout this entire book, nobody actually gets spanked.

Sounds like a real tease. Obviously the author should be spanked.

Guy

supermario
Male Author

England
#19 | Posted: 10 Jan 2011 09:06
On a lighter note, I love the history lesson. It helps me to take my mind off the bottom warming, ass blistering, will not sit comfortable for a week, defnitely sleep on my stomach spanking I am getting within the next hour. Maybe, once I have regained the ability to sit down without going back to spankland I will write about it.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 7
brettchad, brodiejlb, Carlsbad, dund93, mobblers
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9