The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Reversing the comments slide, Part II

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
blimp
Male Author

England
#31 | Posted: 6 Jan 2011 14:08
Guy:
Not to mention it would also make even more work for our already overworked, over sugared, over inebriated, oversexed, under spanked and hopefully appreciated librarians.

And where is PinkAngel talking of under spanked librarians? No snowballs! No ribald comments! Surely Februs has not allowed her time off for good behavior!!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#32 | Posted: 6 Jan 2011 14:14
blimp:
Surely Februs has not allowed her time off for good behavior!

Hmmm not a hope in hell... Miserable ould scrooge hardly lets me have time off to sleep, let alone for any other reason

Btw I AM over-sugared today.. I have a whole packet of my fav blackcurrant and liquorice sweeties

If anyone wishes to send me more packets, please feel free to do so... BLIMP

Ps I am not under-spanked, chance would be a fine thing

blimp
Male Author

England
#33 | Posted: 6 Jan 2011 15:16
PinkAngel:
If anyone wishes to send me more packets, please feel free to do so... BLIMP

I am sorry PinkAngel but I am with Februs on this one. It's not a good idea to keep feeding the librarians. Then they are "spoilt" and don't work hard enough. Treat them mean to keep them keen!! That is always the best way to treat Library staff!

I shall let him know you have been eating sweet and sticky things and hopefully he will confiscate them before you eat them all and ruin your dinner! Anyway nice to see you are back with us and not slacking off somewhere!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#34 | Posted: 6 Jan 2011 16:18
blimp
If Miss Thrashbottom catches you telling tales, I think you will be the one in trouble

Which is of course just as it should be

*eats another sweetie, despite starting to feel quite queasy*

blimp
Male Author

England
#35 | Posted: 6 Jan 2011 20:33
PinkAngel:
*eats another sweetie, despite starting to feel quite queasy*

Tale telling is a dirty word!! Actually it's two words but never mind! You know I only have your best interests at heart PinkAngel!

Caleb
Male Author

England
#36 | Posted: 8 Jan 2011 20:48
I am smiling. Sort of. Maybe. Inside. Somewhere.

Seriously, I do fret if people have nothing to say as even when I do not like something I tend to comment on it, providing there was one redeemable aspect. If I really don't like it I don't bother to finish it and there is no paddy and getting myself into trouble. LOL. There see? I did a laugh out loud for you guys.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#37 | Posted: 11 Jan 2011 10:16
It is really great that December was the best month and taking into consideration of the holidays. People are generally very busy during this month and they still had the time to read and comment.We could have a "reader's choice" list, but not a "library list of choices. As far as not commenting on stories that a reader does not like, I have made negative comments on stories, whose themes are revolting to me, such as a story on bullying among students as well as brutal stories, that border on sadism. If a story is confusing to me, then I will indicate this. A very large percentage of the stories are very good.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 12 Jan 2011 04:09
Sebastian:
It is really great that December was the best month and taking into consideration of the holidays.

The 500 word challenge seemed to help boost the comment total and, in addition, we introduced an "announcement banner" facility which is displayed to those readers who have 'limited' accounts due to non-commenting which says:

Please encourage authors by commenting on stories which you have enjoyed.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 11
alisha, brushonthebare, gg12, hampshire, Kanchyk, scuba2day, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9